Sunday, January 9, 2011

Genital Warts On Black Men

THAT 'ONE OTHER PERSON

ANGYGIRL Età: 33
Si,esistono tanti modi di tradire una persona che ti ama.
Ed io ne ho ricevuto uno, solo dopo 4 mesi di matrimonio. Un matrimonio sognato per 12 anni di engagement, we were kids, 12 years where I never sme sso marlo more than a moment of my life and to repeat that he was my only happiness . Then one evening, after four months of marriage, in which I felt
already fed up, I saw him wandering around the house, our beautiful home without joy, like a fish out of water in which there looking for me almost never do love, rejecting my advances because I was aggressive (kiss a little more passionate ). I said, one evening I go to sleep a little before he left to look
TV, then I wake up are 3:30 at night, not is in bed, I wake up I go to look in the room, beginning in the shadows do not see it, I'm still sleepy then I realize and start my real dark, is kneeling in front of the TV volume zero masturbating. Shaken my legs tremble remain immobile in the doorway to an infinite time then as I approach automation almost 30 cm, I say, "What are you doing-and it is not my voice, I have another not recognize that voice, he mutters laza shooting now I this had to happen!? then says it is not justified as I invented nonsense.
that scene, that squalor in front of my eyes are always the Risognanze me every night since then, almost two years ago. Do not tell you the scenes that are happened next, where he gave me the crazy, told me that he likes sluts (sorry for the strong words), which I do not get excited that I see as a ' angel (let alone) to take away all desire, all dignity of women.
Not only has he told all his friends to work, people that he called idiots, people who have cheated on his wife in the night when those poor were pregnant, who he singled out as a country priest, the said said in the third person, and boasted of the fact that they replied that it was a poor man to bear a person's gender . I found someone else, my sweet love was gone, the our story is over, the introverted and shy person that can make me feel loved is gone, left me a note on wrote I AM very very sorry in English even in Italian something incredible roses I have thrown in the garbage can, I have never apologized, lost and still of us that he I have never betrayed. Mine has collapsed world, has betrayed my trust, if he does this at home what it is capable of doing out? has betrayed our relationship, says that love me will never leave me, that are the only one who want to masturbate but then he'd rather do love with his wife after only four months? I do not believe him more, sometimes I not seem to love him and sometimes I'm afraid to lose it, fall in love with another woman betray me again. Making love has become a suffering, for me llora a mechanical thing, gymnastics, do not try anything to level of feelings and nothing on the physical level is worse even after I try to see if they still do in ways that I am to say because even I am ashamed to write . I'm so bad that I decided to go to a psychologist and this makes me even more angry, because he has reduced me so I do not deserve ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment