Sunday, January 23, 2011

Football Jockstrap Line

Awareness of emotional dependency did not help

doctor good morning, my name is Daniel I'm 33 years old and I need help. I read your article sula emotional dependency. tell my story would be too long, but I'll make a brief summary.
I grew up in a family "disturbed", where, five years, has come my brother is suffering from a serious heart disease (tetralogy of Fallot), that thirty years ago, took him for a long time e mia mamma in ospedale. il rapporto con mio padre, che fino ad allora ricordo sereno, cambia radicalmente. lui diviene "insopportabile", con un carattere difficilissimo. senza dilungarmi, da li ad oggi, lui è un uomo autoritario, senza rispetto, violento nei modi(non ci ha mai picchiato ma violento verso oggetti si), violento a parole urla, ingiustizie anche nei confronit di mia mamma. mia mamma che lo ha sempre giustificvato e coperto.
a 15 anni incontro quello che diverra mio marito e dal quale me ne separo a 24 anni. lui con me era un tesoro, mi dava tutto, ma non lo amavo, lui, di sei anni piu grande di me, rappresentava e sostiutiva a pieno la figura paterna. con grande dolore il divorzio, dopo two years, she meets Andrei, the pope of my child. beautiful, special, sensitive, sweet, I loved it. but he is the son and also a drug addict. I decide that I save it and that I will feel good. the first two years more or less vannoi BNE, when I get pregnant now passes the delirium, from every point of view, verbal blows psychological violence, a total lack of consideration with respect, lack of accountability, from all the alternate words beautiful fantastic feeling, sweetness, promises (never kept). I give it my all, rather than run away from this thing, I am even more interested in their problems, make contact with the sert, doctors, psychiatrists, now I know more of him than a doctor, lui è psichiatrico e ricorre all'eroina per stare bene. fino alla fine lo sostengo (anche se mi sono allontanta da casa sua), lo imploro di farsi aiutare entrandfo in comunita. lui non lo vuole, mi chiama piangente disperato che ama me e il bambino, ma che allo stesso tempo lui cosi da solo non ce la fa (mi responsabilizza di tutto, anche di farsi), e decide che lui ha bisogno di una donna vicino e conosce un'altra e ci si mette insieme.

sono a terra, di nuovo, so che sono malata, sto seguendo una psicoterapia, ma a volte mi sento ristagnarte e i miglioramenti del mio umore e del mio vivere (ero caduta in una depressione fortissima I weighed 38 kg) has improved, but I realize that my hope was that he did care and did not. because I do not like his son enough. I know they are sick, emotional dependence, I read a lot about it, but the knowledge does not help me to regire in this context. I feel lost Lost with nothing in hand. thanks for listening Daniel

0 comments:

Post a Comment