Thursday, October 28, 2010

Read Straight Shotacon Manga

FAMILY AND I HAVE HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MY THERAPIST

Eva et à : 31
My more than a witness to be a call for help .... because the story below I am going to tell you about transference love between me and my therapist. I started my journey of psychotherapy because I had problems, but as the sessions went on always makes me more aware of being attracted to him. When I told him what was going on he took me as a patient saying that with time I would be able to handle it .... but it was not very and he told me he felt the attraction to me.
We had sex .... and when it has tired me explained that it was only a game and that even if feelings for him I had to make a right!! I beg your help because now I'm still bad for what I have now is I want to sincerely come out soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment