Thursday, October 28, 2010

How To Recap A Bottle At Home

employees with

Occhiblu Age: 25
Hi! I just read your testimony, and not deny that I was very impressed ....
Above all, I think I have made it clear that having to ask for help from someone ....
In my person there are many "shadows", someone I know who or what it back, others do not!
I am 25 years old, the Second of two daughters, and in some ways a very marked (despite his young age) in life.
I state that I have always lived inferiority towards My sister, dictated by the differences that my mom has always done (in fact she did not nothing other than me, in fact, our paths have always been very similar ).
But, to tell my mom, already in elementary school, I showed this "jealousy" (actually more than jealousy is a lack of affection that I feel from my mom) ... but I do not I remember!
.... I do not think this is just my imagination, because this preference the my sister feels the same and people close to us ...
add that the marriage mine, although they are still together, has always been very fluctuating: the thing that I remember with regret is the continuous speak ill of my mother against my father, who in turn has always been concerned about the his business and "girlfriends" who attended ...
remember as a child I lived bad moments when you were together, because I knew that at 90% probability would be led to a fight ....
another source of disagreement in my house, the money disappeared from salaries entire house (because of my father), but despite everything, My mom has not ever done
miss anything ....
At 13 years I have lived my first love story, which lasted 3 years and over for obvious reasons (too small to go )....
Soon after I and my family we moved to another city.
The insertion was not easy, it took at least four years before get used to the new place: I was only 17 years, and I was literally "uprooted" from my hometown ....
I state that the first move of all, definitely, my sister and I (respectively 15 and 19 years) we are left alone for another year in our city, before deciding to get my ...
Eight months after the transfer I have a serious traffic accident: there are changed I have changed my parents, but also changed our
report.
I do not know how to define, but I know that episode from my life has changed ...
20 years (about 3 years after the accident, and then transfer), I know a other guy, which I love, and, according to him falls hopelessly in love me.
But our story has a distance where he lived before there was my life, especially he had a past as a playboy ....
Our relationship lasts only six months, but lived in a very intense, .... then its back to the hunter to be alive ...
Leave me by phone, after I had traveled all night for him, the next morning.
I collapsed on the world, it takes me a long time to recover.
Again, as in the story, my sister in some way "involved" and always manages to destroy the good relationship he has with my boyfriend ....
in everything I feel a strong anger against him and against my : they are the cause of my illness, I have them brought to this city, making me lose both I and the second boy they wanted me leaving the boy with whom I had the incident (a story for me never had any value) because "not to my height," and she (my sister ) has always my boyfriends looked bad, with the support of my mother that is and will be his accomplice to life!
After just over a year, I know another guy (through my sister's boyfriend ): we put together our story last three years, although
a story never "developed "....
are not enamored of him, but I want a lot of good because I know he loves me , because I can trust him, because he can give me the certainty that my family does not give me ... . Almost immediately, however, the relationship between my boyfriend and the sister of i (who were best friends), tilt, until it becomes second perfect strangers ...
Last year, after 3 years, he leaves me by phone: tells me that the fight for 3 years with his family who does not want to be with me because I'm the daughter of workers ....
Another disappointment .....
more suffering ...
Another fault that I was given by my parents: this time I said be paying for what, because of my family, I had the boy with whom I had had an accident ....
After a few months I know another guy, also through the my sister's boyfriend (they are still together they ...): I fell in love with him, and, felt that it was not paid despite the love, I keep hear / see / attend it ....
Obviously after a few months the situation has become unbearable for me and for him, says he's not in love with me, but also says that
I leaned a lot of my problems ....
Once again my sister is against me and him, once again the relationship between the boyfriend of my sister and my new love .... it is inclined ....
And I'm more angry with myself and with my family ...
I I commend the students with whom I'm totally, I see in them my still salvation, and this leads to the destruction of my reports, while not wanting ....
I missed a lot of things, but I have told my story in a nutshell ...
From you let me know if you should let me help from some experts, if fact, my behavior is dictated by a malaise that I live in my house ....
Sincerely

0 comments:

Post a Comment