Monday, March 7, 2011

Funny Wedding Speech Lines

of single mothers are jealous of

martina Age: 24
I am a single mother but I think a little different from other victim ofa just love malato.circa I know 4 years ago a boy in bar where I worked, he immediately asked me to go out with him and I accepted the primitempi seemed all apparently "normal" then I saw in him conportamenti increasingly strange and increasingly ambiguous so they begin to doubt his real interest in me ... when we saw him xò and we were together, made love could see, touch and above all x could almost read my mind and magic to understand me on the fly and this is the first thing I struck me besides the fact he made me feel so ke donna.lui was a bit older than me when some anno.proprio I came to discover the truth I realized it was too kwe tarte xkè already my head was x game he was deeply in love was my last thought ke man ke x sempre.scoprii but he was not just me but 3.4 , 5ragazze but I ke xò was his "favorite" so ke then after discovering he actually left everything x me.iniziò so get with our real love story made of Momeni so beautiful and unique ke shortly after he discovered she was pregnant but say nn takes well while his family decided to help my sì.i x us giving us their home to live together, already furnished and almost all lacked spending only threats to the survival quotidiana.purtroppo abortion forced me to stay in bed and take care of him instead of me at that time so delicate a woman who does x? if he goes home because they felt neglected .. but I could do if I was "forced" to the rest total?? when it passed this time we decided to try again but now the report had already ruined, yes because he at that time we had ke left again to say rifrequentare new women .. and I felt humiliated, hurt, betrayed and terribly guilty and x il bimbo che portavo in grembo e sia x lui perchè lui mi diceva che se io mi prendevo cura di lui invece di trascurarlo non se ne sarebbe andato inece ora con il senno di poi credo che lui mi ha sempre preso le scuse.praticamente la gravidanza la vissuta a sprazzi fino a quando un giorno decisi disporgere denuncia perchè lui dopo che ci eravamo lasciati x l'ennesima volta dicendomi che non mi amava,mi continuava però a perseguitarmi minacciandomi di farmela pagare,ma poi pagare cosa????pagare perchè ero incinta e lui non lo voleva ma forse i sensi suoi di colpa a volte gli facevano ripensare a come mi stava riducendo??e Be because I spent my pregnancy in recent times with the fear that he might hurt me me.telefonava and not only at all hours, the soot was building screaming and if I opened the door to playing neighbors, I was terribly ashamed my life had become a inferno.x I reported this, the father of my son ... and that would never have dreamed that a real detto.io family lui.quando my son was born I decided to put my own name x via the complaint and he unleashed hell but only words, claiming his right to his father but never andre Advocate still after 4 years .. and still does make our lives impossible you xke I xi guilt after he aroused me and why really wanted to give his real dad to my son, there are back together but it lasted little again, because it was bothering him the cry of child, he missed his family, gym, friends and would not cooperate in any went shopping ... again without saying goodbye to her son that among other things has never recognized but continues to claim its rights without a voice, I ask him to consult with a lawyer or even better get a court to open the practice of recognition, but he did not fa.allora because we continued to jam?? calls me, humiliate me, I threat, it makes me feel a void and I'm the one \\ 's I loved it so much with I had a wonderful child I still hope that changes, that mature, but not think he ever will do anything he is not interested he lives so disturbed no apparent reason ... this is my story ragazzamadre

0 comments:

Post a Comment