Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jet Ski Troubleshooting

WHY 'NOT able to break away by her former husband

little star Age: 47
I speak to her because I can not detach myself from my ex-husband two years ago after deciding to leave after 18 years of marriage . I was very impressed in a statement read article on treason, where she says that many people prefer to live in security of a home protected, what we call love is really just insecurity or rejection of self-discovery Exactly .. I have so far been afraid to know who they are and are ran away scared for myself and perhaps now is the time to do it. The point is that I'm terrified and my sick part inistenza looks to the past just because I miss the confidence that I mistook for love and it seems they can not live without it .. At times I looking for a other man that I fill this void, but I can not find a worthy replacement for My husband, sometimes I'm better when I try to do the things I like, but almost nothing makes me happy, I seem to do everything just to fill a void enorme.Lei said in another article that should replace this addiction with another sound + ... I can not find a thing I really like it and it makes me feel good and I have very little self-esteem and confidence in me ... And to say that when I was married I did do many things but my ex-husband was very jealous and I gave up not to discuss.
So they are in a very painful phase of my life and unfortunately I think not have the strength to face this empty even though I am aware that this is the only step to take.
how to decide to stop supporting the other and seek confirmation
from others?
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment