Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cable Not Connected Benq

sto partorendo K

These
months (now gone) were special. I worked a lot outside of what is the elittario and lonely (a Sometimes a little sad) world of comics and fannullaggineFilosofica.
And I was fine with my chores. A few thoughts, busy day. Nothing to draw, just to think about.

But that did not last long. Having now settled my debt with the absurd, the military fetish (dog world!) Has lapsed as a result my work at the hostel, where I worked as a conscientious objector.

luckily I still work part-time hours in that place, and the smell of a few thoughts and busy day I sometimes return to the nostrils.

Just released this week from my time, precise as a clock, get approval for my comic (K) by dip. education. In February, we go into schools and hopefully in the library.

And my time is shortened. There is still much work to do (too much for my slowness).


publish the cartoon in the month when it happened, two years ago.
not something that should serve to "K.", not that. There is already so little sense.
two years have passed, but the memory remains.
to Dam

0 comments:

Post a Comment