Saturday, February 7, 2009

Belly Pinching Fetish Clips

Dead man walking

There are movies really beautiful, that shock the conscience, they do reflect, also suffer. One of these is
Waking Dead Man, film shot almost 15 years ago, I saw but I was too young, too.
shakes you in, cause you to question, it makes you see up close the pain, makes you live. The real pain, that of a murder ... and makes you understand how people can accept the death penalty.
Honestly, while I was fully involved in the film, the question to me are made.
I asked myself whether it was right, if it was right for certain crimes. A cold, of course, everything I saw, I refocused the principle (which I did my own) that nobody has the right to kill, that, even for the worst crime, the law of retaliation is just revenge ... which, however, not can never bridge, nor tantomenovlenire, the pain that this man has caused.
And that, unfortunately, the worst punishment (which may be necessary, I do not deny this) will never do justice.
But the film is beautiful, true, to see ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment