Friday, January 9, 2009

Can You Pop A Hemoroid

From Gaza The

Vittorio Arrigoni is an Italian peace activist in Gaza ... is the IMS service .... writes almost daily on this blog: http://guerrillaradio.iobloggo.com/
Actually, in addition to dismay there is nothing new with respect to articles that we read about Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan .... which does not prevent its value .. there is one particular thing, the photos. Vittorio every day puts pictures of small (but old) victims of Gaza ... no comment, perhaps because I do not find the words.
I will now make a consideration that does not mean anything (maybe) and do not want to get anywhere, I am thinking of it a couple of digits.
The International publishes weekly the Israeli and Palestinian victims since the second Intifada (September 28, 2000) ... the Israelis are to "share" in 1082.
In fourteen days of bombing in the Gaza Strip the Palestinian death toll is already 800.
I repeat, I will not get anywhere, nor draw conclusions, but some make me think ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment