Monday, March 7, 2011

White Bump On Gum Above Tooth



ALINA Age: 32
Hello, I briefly the facts: for two months and I my mate we got a dog, I state that we live on home my mother-in-law who is 70 years with a shared garden which my house is accessed by a door that is always open.
Dall 'arrival of the dog in the house we started to have problems or better I have a problem that I would pass because this is creating some inconvenience the couple, and say, I wish the dog would recognize as masters, me and my partner and I wanted this to remain in the dog house and get used to go out for the needs of the times in keeping with our habits because anyway entrambi lavoriamo, ma mia suocera non è dello stesso parere...infatti già da subito, pur avendole detto di non salire a casa se sentiva il cane piagnucolare ha iniziato a fare un pò di testa sua ignorando quindi le mie richieste.
é capitato anche che lei, pensando che io non fossi in casa, si prendesse il cane in casa sua quando per caso lo trova giù in giardino, nonostante io le avessi detto più volte di non farlo.
A me questo dà molto fastidio uno perchè credo che sia una mancanza di rispetto nei miei confronti e due perchè così facendo essendo lei sempre at home, I fear that the dog gets used to her recognizing her as a mistress.
In all this my partner does not understand my point of view and he thinks I am being exaggerated and also because the mother only makes the dog company.
This situation is beginning to wear on me a little because we fight constantly and why do not you want to be mean to my mother-in-law, as it thinks my companion, but I want to live in the same manner as it sees fit without the dog having to explain to her.
What do I say? Are exaggerated? E if so can give me advice on how to overcome my jealousy?
Thanks, Regards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment